Friday, January 21, 2011

Choices

You ask.....
(didn’t you??)

What HAVE I been doing
in the wonderful
peace and calm
following my narrow escape
from the Arch Villain Malware?  

Mostly
practicing making choices.

I have finally  managed to make
all the choices in what to
Toss

 and what to
 keep
in the clothing department. 
Keeping all shorts and bathing suits –ocean here I come
And my favorite polar fleece (just in case Florida acts up next winter too)

 
Sure I hope I have weeded out enough. 

Took a  l o n g  time
but wasn’t nearly as hard for me
as packing boxes of books
to be either donated to the local library book sale
or to be stored

depending on how near and dear they are to my 
 
Donate or store??
Donate or Store??
This is taking FORever!


I know I know….can’t take them all with me….too heavy
but I can’t bring myself to toss them all either. 
And I’m having a hard time with the choices. 
I have a huge personal library that I also
Here’s one of the twenty bookcases that have to be emptied.
Some built in, some stand alone……..
Lots of them really do have empty shelves, just not this one YET
HONEST!!


So the moral of the story is I’ll
 take my best and leave the rest
for my daughter to do.
As you can see from this picture taken on the day she was sworn in to the Maryland Bar,
She won’t have nearly as
much trouble as I’m having.  
Actually She won’t have
any trouble at all……..
and anyway
isn’t that why we have children
to ultimately pick up after us
for a change???

No comments:

Post a Comment